Author is not an alien

Author is not an alien
I write because we had deleted enough

Sunday, May 31, 2015

Without even saying a goodbye


You left

Without even saying a good bye

A palace of words on the clouds

A wall of silence that blew it around

I thought I was strong

To carry it with a veil of smile

And wear my summer floral when winter came knocking by

But what to do with the memories

That  sit on the driving seat

And steer me away to a nauseous downward spin

But in reality you stole

My moments of goodbye

The inhibition to express

And gave me back

An unfathomed desperation

A last thought –  To who am I blabbering

I know I will never stop

To look for a goodbye

Just because

You left

Without even saying a goodbye....................Sehar





No comments:

Post a Comment