Its valentine day and the color of town is red . Being single is a great thing, but on days like these, having a tough time is natural, because it’s not every day that you see people indirectly reminding you about how you don’t have a soul mate.What has actually destroyed the whole generation of youngsters is “ Dil to paagal hai” ,this idea of someone giving you hint that he or she is the one ,bells ringing, music in the background ,wind blowing at the back drop and a guy on his kneel……….Hello Hello wake up ,the movie made its money and now time to get real .
Love is a beautiful feeling ,the feeling of togetherness ,the feeling of being special to someone and making someone special but it does not have to be that age old way. Try something new ,Try something refreshing ,Try something funny in short try YOU
1) Sing a song – How about singing a song for the one you love ,not that “ Will you be my valentine “ types but something like “ Mujhe to teri lat lag gayi “ ,add the topping of a spicy song to make it less sweet and who knows your partner will love this surprise.
2) Go Trekking- Yay!! For all you travelers out there how about some trekking together or a drive along less treaded pathways. ok I accept Udaipur is downright romantic but so is Biking in Ladakh
3) KISS (Keep It Simple Sweetheart) – Why does it always
have to be red roses,a guy on his kneels ,why can't it be just simple and beautiful with a promise and a ring .
4) Cook Together – Its Sunday this valentine day ,so how about preparing a lazy Sunday brunch together and having a quiet,romantic time that your careers usually takes away
5) Write a letter – Everyone among us must have swooned to “Letters to Juliet” movie ,so take a note pad and write something for your love ,a little note from your heart and NOT FROM GOOGLE. You don’t have to be a words worth to say to someone that you love
“Only once in your life, I truly believe, you find someone who can completely turn your world around. You tell them things that you’ve never shared with another soul and they absorb everything you say and actually want to hear more. You share hopes for the future, dreams that will never come true, goals that were never achieved and the many disappointments life has thrown at you. When something wonderful happens, you can’t wait to tell them about it, knowing they will share in your excitement. They are not embarrassed to cry with you when you are hurting or laugh with you when you make a fool of yourself. Never do they hurt your feelings or make you feel like you are not good enough, but rather they build you up and show you the things about yourself that make you special and even beautiful. There is never any pressure, jealousy or competition but only a quiet calmness when they are around. You can be yourself and not worry about what they will think of you because they love you for who you are. The things that seem insignificant to most people such as a note, song or walk become invaluable treasures kept safe in your heart to cherish forever. Memories of your childhood come back and are so clear and vivid it’s like being young again. Colours seem brighter and more brilliant. Laughter seems part of daily life where before it was infrequent or didn’t exist at all. A phone call or two during the day helps to get you through a long day’s work and always brings a smile to your face. In their presence, there’s no need for continuous conversation, but you find you’re quite content in just having them nearby. Things that never interested you before become fascinating because you know they are important to this person who is so special to you. You think of this person on every occasion and in everything you do. Simple things bring them to mind like a pale blue sky, gentle wind or even a storm cloud on the horizon. You open your heart knowing that there’s a chance it may be broken one day and in opening your heart, you experience a love and joy that you never dreamed possible. You find that being vulnerable is the only way to allow your heart to feel true pleasure that’s so real it scares you. You find strength in knowing you have a true friend and possibly a soul mate who will remain loyal to the end. Life seems completely different, exciting and worthwhile. Your only hope and security is in knowing that they are a part of your life.”